Cheap Flights to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Pisa? BudgetAir compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Pisa. BudgetAir is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Whether you are visiting family in your own country or abroad, BudgetAir finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find BudgetAir has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent BudgetAir offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers.
Transportation from Pisa Arpt. by Bus
There are buses operated by SITA between the airport and Santa Maria Novella train station every hour. Bus services are also operated by Terravision to Florence and Florence Airport. Information desks are located at the airport to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Compagnia Pisana Trasporti (CPT)
- Location: Outside Of the Departures Terminal
- Price: EUR 6
- Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased From the Information Office, Inside the Arrivals Terminal, and At the Automated Ticket Machines Located At All Bus Terminals
- Time: 35 Minutes
- Comments: Website Given Is Not In English
- Website: http://www.pisa-airport.com/sat/cda/aree/index.php?idArea=5&idSection=5
Transportation from Pisa Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations* Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Pisa Arpt. on Taxi
There is a flat rate for taxis from the airport to any place in the historic center of Florence. Various car rental agencies such as Avis, Budget, Hertz and Car trawler also provide car hire to a large number of passengers at the airport. Limo services are also available from the airport to the city.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Outside Of the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: EUR 13-17 Add EUR 2.05 To Meter Price, For Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Comments: Fastest Way Out Of the Airport
- Website: http://www.cotapi.it
Transportation from Pisa Arpt. on Train
Pisa Airport has its own train station. Direct railway lines connect the Airport to Florence, Lucca, Viareggio, Pistoia & Montecatini. Tickets can be bought at the info office in the terminal. The train serving Florence (Firenze Santa Maria Novella Station) is usually a shuttle service to Pisa central and then a straight connection to Florence.
- Name: Trenitalia Train
- Location: Follow the Signs To the Covered Walkway Which Leads You To The Train Station
- Price: EUR 5.40
- Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased From the Information Office, Inside the Arrivals Terminal.
- Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Comments: Please Remember To Get Your Ticket Stamped By the Yellow Machines Located On the Train Platform. If You Do Not, You Run the Risk Of Being Fined.
- Website: http://www.trenitalia.it/en/index.html
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you only a few minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Pisa on BudgetAir!