The young capital of Czech Republic is frequently visited by many tourists. Check out our tips to prepare yourself before going to Prague!
- Temperature: The average temperature during the summer months is 19,5˚C and approximately -0,5˚C during the winter months.
- Currency: The Czech Koruna (CZK).
- Language: Czech is the official language. The German language is also widely spoken in the Czech Republic.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.