Bali is a beautiful tropical island and a great tourist attraction. Check out the overview below to prepare yourself before taking off!
- Temperature: The temperature in Bali all year around is approximately 27˚C.
- Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- Language: The island has it's own language: Balinese. Bahasa Indonesia, which is the Indonesian language, is also widely spoken. Tourists can also speak English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.