There are certain differences between Johannesburg and the rest of the world which are crucial. Check out the overview below before taking off to Joahnesburg.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 30˚C during the summer months and 15˚C during the winter months.
- Currency: The South African rand (ZAR).
- Language: There are 11 official languages in South-Africa. English and Afrikaans are two of them.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.